Mystic Sintra Private Tour
Royal Palaces and Castles
Private Tour With Driver/Guide
Full-Day (Approx 8h)
Only 20 min from Lisbon, this is the best tour to explore the best castles and palaces in Sintra, and learn why Sintra has been always considered one of the most beautiful, magical and romantic places in Europe. Named Unesco World Heritage since 1995, it’s currently the most popular region to visit in Portugal, for Lisbon visitors.
On this tour, you will have a chance to see some of the best attractions, starting with a guided visit to the romantic Royal Pena National Palace, considered in 2015 by EBD the Most Beautiful Castle in Europe, built on the ruins of an old 16th century monastery, with amazing views over Sintra and the coast, followed by a stop at the old medieval village of Sintra for a visit and lunch break, including an optional wine tasting before lunch.
After lunch, the private tour will continue with a guided visit to Capuchos “Cork” Convent, built 500 years ago in the middle of the forest. The last stop will be done at Cabo da Roca, Europe’s Westernmost Point on the coastal cliffs of Sintra, but not before passing by old road where you can admire the beautiful Seteais Palace and Monserrate Palace from the exterior.
THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR – Includes Transportation and Private Guide.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON ABOVE
- Private Tour Service
- Transportation and English Speaking Guide
- Operating Everyday (Reservation Required)
- Price: 175EUR P.P.
- Pick-up/drop-off available from your hotel
- Schedule: 9AM to 5PM (Approx duration 8h)
- Flexible start/end time for cruise ship passengers
- Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
- Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
- Full Insurance mandatory by law
- Admission Fees for Attractions
- Meals / Personal Expenses