Golden Triangle Private Tour
Sintra, Cabo da Roca and Cascais
Only 20 min from Lisbon, this is the best tour to discover why Sintra is one of the most romantic villages in the World and why is considered as Unesco World Heritage since 1995 and also to visit Cascais, old fisherman village, with amazing beaches and coast, passing Cabo a Roca, once called “The End of the World”.
You will have opportunity to visit the romantic Royal Pena National Palace, considered in 2015 by EBD the Most Beautiful Castle in Europe, built on the ruins of an old 16th century monastery, driving by many other beautiful palaces and castles, with time to explore the historical medieval village of Sintra and stop for pictures on all locations. A stop for Lunch will be done nearby the village.
Then, we will follow to Cape Roca, Europe’s Westernmost Point on the coastal cliffs, but not before passing by many beautiful palaces built hundreds of years ago. Down the hill, we will pass by Guincho Beach. You will than be able to visit Cascais Bay, and some free time to taste one of the best ice creams in the World: Santini. The tour will end passing by Estoril, where 007 James Bond was born.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON BELOW
- Private Tour Service
- Transportation and English Speaking Guide
- Operating Everyday (Reservation Required)
- Price: 150EUR P.P.
- Pick-up/drop-off available from your hotel
- Schedule: 9AM to 5PM (Approx duration 8h)
- Flexible start/end time for cruise ship passengers
- Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
- Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
- Full Insurance mandatory by law
- Admission Fees for Attractions
- Meals / Personal Expenses