Best of Lisbon City FULL-Day (7h/8h approx)
Private Tour With Driver/Guide
This is the considered the best tour to cover most of the major sights of the city in one full-day private tour. On this full-day private tour, we will make a combination of walking and driving, and visit the best areas of Lisbon, starting with a visit to Belem in the morning, famous for the Belem Tower, the Discovery Monument and the Jeronimo’s Monastery, making also a quick stop at Pasteis de Belem, the most famous pastry shop in Portugal, known for it’s custard tarts. The tour will continue to Lisbon downtown and make a stop for lunch. After lunch, we will visit Baixa/Downtown, and it’s iconic squares of Rossio, Restauradores and Comercio, including also the Jewish Memorial and St. Domingos Church. After, we will pass by Rua Augusta and St. Justa Elevador, one of Lisbon symbols, heading to Alfama, the old quarter of Lisbon, built around St. Jorge Castle. Visit to the Lisbon Cathedral and the narrow streets of Alfama. If time allows, visit also to Chiado neighborhood, famous for it’s great shops, and admire the views over the city at Sao Pedro Alcantara Viewpoint. This tour will pass by several other attractions in the city, with the help and assistance of our Private Tour Guide.
On this tour, we usually cover the most possible sights in one day, so guests can maximize their time in the city, although we can always adjust the pace, and minimize the walking if needed, making more use of the vehicle to see other sights.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON BELOW
- Private Tour Service
- Transportation and English Speaking Guide
- Operating Everyday (Reservation Required)
- Price: 150EUR P.P.
- Pick-up/drop-off available from your hotel
- Schedule: 9AM to 5PM (Approx duration 8h)
- Flexible start/end time for cruise ship passengers
- Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
- Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
- Full Insurance mandatory by law
- Admission Fees for Attractions
- Meals / Personal Expenses