Evora and Monsaraz Private Tour + Wine Tasting
With Private Driver/Guide
This is the Perfect Private Tour to visit our countryside, EVORA and MONSARAZ, just little more than 1h00m from Lisbon. In 2014, USATODAY / TOP10, considered this region (Alentejo) the BEST WINE REGION IN THE WORLD to visit.
During the day, we will visit Evora, one of the most historical villages in Portugal, named Unesco World Heritage Since 1986, with it’s Roman Diana Temple, the famous Cathedral of Evora and the major attractions around the walls of the old Castle. We will also visit Monsaraz, nearby Alqueva, the biggest lake created by man in Europe, where we will have a stop for free Lunch at typical Portuguese restaurant.
During the day, we will have opportunity to admire the beautiful landscape, to learn more about cork production and also have a chance to visit a local winery and have a wine tasting at a local wine cellar.
THIS IS A PRIVATE TOUR – Includes Transportation and Private Guide.
TO BOOK THIS TOUR, PLEASE CLICK “BOOK NOW” BUTTON BELOW
- Private Tour Service
- Transportation and English Speaking Guide
- Operating Everyday (Reservation Required)
- Price: 195EUR P.P.
- Pick-up/drop-off available from your hotel
- Schedule: 9AM to 6PM (Approx duration 9h)
- Flexible start/end time for cruise ship passengers
- Private Transportation with A/C Vehicle
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Internet Wi-Fi Onboard (subject to availability)
- Toll fees, Fuel and Parking costs
- Full Insurance mandatory by law
- Admission Fees for Attractions
- Meals / Personal Expenses